EVERLASTING VOLUME EX
This no-fuss long-lasting adhesive bonds instantly and stands up to even the most difficult conditions.
Its non-viscous consistency prevents fans from becoming saturated and is perfect for creating beautiful fluffy open Volume and Mega Volume fans.
Rapid dry reduces application times up to 30 minutes. This adhesive works best in humidity between 40%-60% and temperature 63-73 degrees. Drier climates may require a professional humidifier. Recommended for more humid climates.
- Retention - 7 weeks
- Viscosity - Medium
- Color - Black
- Fumes- Minimal
- Structure- Flexible
30-40% Humidity- 2 Sec
40-55% Humidity- 1- 0.5 Sec
55-70% Humidity- 0.5-1 Sec
For best results please use in well ventilated room together with AC or fan.
Use within 30 days after opening.
For professional use only. Esthetician license required to use this adhesive.
Available in 3ml, 5ml
Please choose wisely, open adhesive can not be returned or refunded.
Shake vigorously for 1 min before each use.
Save 15% with our Subscribe & Save option. Sign up and receive your items every month - no more running out!
Proper use instructions:
DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN!
- Everlasting adhesive is recommended for Professionals with 2 (+) years experience in Volume lashes. This glue is only recommended for artist who isolate lashes perfectly and work very fast
- Adhesive can not touch skin at any time.
- Product can be used only on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Client Information Consent Form is required before first lash extension application.
- Patch test is required before using this product.
- Patch test should be performed for all new clients and every time different adhesive is used for application. (different adhesives has different % of ingredients.
- Be mindful that It is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive with time.
- Read instruction on the back of the label before using.
All lash adhesives need to be handled with extreme caution and the upmost care. When opening any bottle of adhesive whether new or used you must open the adhesive away from the lash station not by the clients head or where the lash service is taking place.
Excessive amounts of glue on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair. Lashbox LA UK/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of adhesive.
Lashbox LA UK does not endorse use of glue rings. Preferred method of glue holder is on a lash tile at the service station.