Our brand new Camo adhesive is here for you to work with in any environment you so choose – and just like a chameleon adapts to its surroundings with camouflage, this glue will take your lash life and versatility to exotic new places!
With a dry time between 1 and 2 seconds, this flexible lash extension glue finds it's ideal conditions anywhere between 25% to 60% humidity, meaning you don’t have to panic when conditions change or are less than favourable.
Recommended for experienced to advanced lash artists, and for every technique and lash type - from Classic to Volume to Mega Volume. This chameleon of a glue helps your lashes cling to the natural lash until they shed naturally, allowing you to take your retention, and application, to new heights.
Save 15% with our Subscribe & Save option. Sign up and receive your items every month - no more running out!
Camo Adhesive is recommended for beginner, intermediate, and advance lash artists that work in moderate to high humidity. This adhesive works best in humidity between 45%-55% and temperature between 69-72 °F. For low and moderate humidity, incorporate Glue Aid to help speed up dry time.
- Retention - 8 weeks
- Viscosity - Medium
- Color - Deep Black
- Fumes - Minimal
- Structure - Flexible
Dry Time(s): 25-45% Humidity (2 sec), 45-60% Humidity (1 sec), 60%+ Humidity (Immediately; not recommended)
Available in 5 ml, 10 ml
Shelf Life: Opened bottles: 30 days ; Unopened bottles: 6 months
- Camo adhesive is recommended for Professionals in Classic, Volume, and/or Mega Volume lashing.
- This glue is only recommended for professional artists who isolate lashes perfectly and work quickly.
- Shake vigorously for 1 minute before use, and close tight after use.
- Replace glue drop every 15-20 minutes.
- Wipe nozzle clean after every use with LBLA Adhesive Wipes.
- Store adhesive with silica packet in an LBLA Adhesive Container in a cool, dry area.
- Do not store in the fridge.
- Product must only be used on completely closed eyes throughout application.
- Product must be used in a well-ventilated work environment.
- Use under eye gel patches or medical foam tape to minimize fumes.
- Be mindful that lash extension adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain people.
- Client Information Consent Form is required before first lash extension application.
- Patch test is required before using this product. Different adhesives has different % of ingredients.
- Note that it is possible to develop sensitivity to adhesive over time.
- Read proper instructions on the back of the label before use.
- For professional use only. Proper licensing and regulations must be met in order to use this professional grade product.
- Open adhesive items can not be returned or refunded.
- DO NOT APPLY GLUE ON SKIN. Excessive amounts of glue on the skin may cause burns or superficial damage to the skin or hair.
- Lashbox LA UK/LBLA BEAUTY is not responsible for any accidents or misuse of adhesive.
- Lashbox LA UK does not endorse use of glue rings.
- Preferred method of glue holder is LBLA Glue Tray on a lash tile at the service station.
- Keep away from heat, children, and pets.
- Work in a well ventilated environment.
- MSDS available upon request.